riceviamo da UEG e diffondiamo questa informativa:
Dear EduComm Members,
I am writing to make you aware of the upcoming Basic Science Course deadline. There are still some days left to apply and we kindly ask you to make your students/trainees/colleagues aware of this great opportunity
The course will take place from July 4-6, 2019 in Pécs, Hungary. The topic of this year’s course is “Epithelial ion transport in the GI tract” and it is targeted at:
- Clinicians and basic researchers with a special interest of epithelial ion and fluid transport.
- Under and postgraduate fellows wanting to learn basic knowledge in epithelial transports.
- ≤ 5 years research experience in the field.
- Age 40 and below
Selected applicants receive:
- Free course registration incl. course material
- 2 nights of accommodation (single room)
- Reimbursement of travel expenses up to € 350 per participant after the event
- 2 dinners with participants and faculty
- Lunches and coffee breaks throughout the course
Further details about the course, including the detailed programme and online application form can be found here: https://www.ueg.eu/education/classroom-courses/basic-science-course/
Applications are received until April 5