Cari Soci,riceviamo da UEG e diffondiamo questa informativa:
Dear EduComm Members,I am writing to make you aware of the upcoming Basic Science Course deadline. There are still some days left to apply and we kindly ask you to make your students/trainees/colleagues aware of this great opportunity
The course will take place from July 4-6, 2019 in Pécs, Hungary. The topic of this year’s course is “Epithelial ion transport in the GI tract” and it is targeted at:
- Clinicians and basic researchers with a special interest of epithelial ion and fluid transport.
- Under and postgraduate fellows wanting to learn basic knowledge in epithelial transports.
- ≤ 5 years research experience in the field.
- Age 40 and below
Selected applicants receive:
Applications are received until April 5.
- Free course registration incl. course material
- 2 nights of accommodation (single room)
- Reimbursement of travel expenses up to € 350 per participant after the event
- 2 dinners with participants and faculty
- Lunches and coffee breaks throughout the course
Further details about the course, including the detailed programme and online application form can be found here: https://www.ueg.eu/education/classroom-courses/basic-science-course/